Cheltenham Music Festival top ten picks
The Cheltenham Music Festival, though having classical music at its heart, is studded with diverse treats – encompassing film, dance, jazz, world music and family events amidst the rich mix of orchestral, choral and chamber concerts. Festival director Meurig Bowen picks out his top ten programme highlights.
The best picnic spots in the Cotswolds
There are many beautiful spots in and around the Cotswolds to lay your blanket down and enjoy a good old fashioned picnic! Here’s our pick of the best.
Review: The Reduced Shakespeare Company perform The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Stroud
Katie Jarvis went to see the Reduced Shakespeare Company performing The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Abridged [Revised] in Stroud. If you think Shakespeare’s comedies are funny, just wait until you see his tragedies.
- Cheltenham Music Festival top ten picks
- Walking the Cotswold Way part 3: Stanway to Winchcombe, Winchcombe to Cleeve
- Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night comes to the Cotswolds
- Win an overnight stay in Sidmouth Harbour Hotel
- Recipe: Organic Asparagus and Hollandaise Tart
- The best picnic spots in the Cotswolds
- Review: The Reduced Shakespeare Company perform The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Stroud
- The Wood Norton: Jazz night review
- Five things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend (June 12-14)
- Music festivals in the Cotswolds: 12 essentials you need to pack