A garden to visit this August Bank Holiday
The Granary, an enchanting secret garden alongside the Oxford Canal is opening to the public this August Bank Holiday
Ready for Worcester Festival 2015 this August?
The organisers are getting into the festival spirit ahead of the official opening of The Worcester Festival on Saturday, August 15.
Watch the forgotten stories of the Cotswolds
The BFI has launched Britain on Film, a new project that reveals hidden histories and forgotten stories of people and places from the key film and TV archives of the UK, including around the Cotswold area. We’ve compiled the best videos that provide an entertaining and insightful glimpse into the past of this beautiful region of England.
- Don’t miss Your Horse Live 14-15 November
- The Big Feastival: August 28-30
- A garden to visit this August Bank Holiday
- Who makes the best cake in the Cotswolds?
- Snap photos to WIN an unforgettable experience with giraffes at Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Ready for Worcester Festival 2015 this August?
- GBBO Contestants’ Celebrity Lookalikes
- Great British Bake Off 2015 – Episode 1
- Win a prize bundle of baking goodies worth over £300!